Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT!

Jenny called me the other day and told me she had an extra ticket to the midnight showing of twilight. I was so excited! We got there at 8:30 ready to see this huge line...ya there really wasn't. There were maybe 20 people in front of us. So..3 1/2 hours to go....some girls got us some jamba juices (which Jenny SPILLED all over the carpet!). Then we played some cards and then they let us in the theature at like 9:30 I think. We thought oh crap what are we going to do in here for that long! Well don't worry! Kylie brought her apple laptop. So we made movies and took crazy pictures. Everyone around us probably thought we were crazy but hey, we had a great time. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time. If you get to see the pictures or videos you will understand why (Jenny made a music video!). Oh ya, and we ran into my cousin and her husband so they joined in on the pictures! Then there was the movie! I loved it! I was expecting it to be bad just because I loved the books so much. But, believe it or not, by the end I thought Edward was cute! Thanks for the great
time guys!









1 comments:

Jenny said...

my arm looks so...ugh...in that pic!!!