Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jazz, Jazz and More Jazz!

It seemed like all we did this week was go to Jazz games! Wednesday one of my friends at work gave me some extra tickets. So, Justin and Eric joined us for the game!

On Friday night we went to dinner and the game with Emily and Larry. The game was great! The Jazz played AMAZING! It is always a good time hanging out with those guys!

On Saturday, we went to dinner and the game with my friend Sam and her husband Diego. We headed down town and we were running a little late so we decided to go to Sky Box for dinner (where we went the night before with Emily and Larry). We ordered our food and when they brought it out the server dropped Adam's ranch right on his lap. I was laughing so hard that I was almost crying! It looked like he wet his pants! (I took a picture but, I didn't think it was appropriate for the blog) After we got the mess cleaned up we were eating and Adam found a HAIR in his dinner, SICK!! They so kindly took his meal of the ticket and then took what felt like hours (to my impatient husband) to finally get us our check and get us out of there. Needless to say, we wont be going back there any time soon! We headed to the game and the Jazz got KILLED! It was a pretty terrible game! But we still had a great night!








4 comments:

kollers said...

Yikes! Nothin worse than being dissapointed with your food. Poor Adam, I can only picture his face when they dropped ranch on him. How funny! You guys are the best Jazz fans!

Sarah Jane said...

Sounds like fun. You know my boss is part owner at Sky Box, and I hate that resturaunt. He always gives us gift cards there for christmas, and I still have the one from last year! We'll probably get another one! Blah! Sorry you had a bad experience, but it's not a very good place to eat. Good thing Drew feels the same way!

Slim said...

Thanks. It was a pretty good night. To bad I had to bring a dude to the game. If i didn't know any better i would say that i am gay but i do know better. anytime you don't want to go to the game i better be first on your speed dial.

Jade said...

AWWW I miss you guys!!!!