Monday, October 20, 2008

Haunted House!

On Friday night Larry and Emily invited us to go to a haunted house with them and some of our other friends. We went to the Castle Of Chaos. This haunted house was rated number one on the travel channel so, we were all ready to be scared! Jessica had all her tactics ready and we were set! We went in and, it just really wasn't that scary (OK, so...I might have been a little scared but I am a chicken). The yellow ponchos are for the blood bath that they decided to get, which equaled a sticky mess :). It was still fun and great to see everyone! Thanks for the invite guys!

3 comments:

The Holt's said...

Hey Tray-- it's Kristie. I just was blog stalking and found your blog! Just thought I'd say Hi! I hope things are going well for you guys!!

Jessica Walker said...

Tray,
I am also blog stalking, but SO glad I found it! Your recipe box is amazing. You've inspired me! I'm still rocking the one I got in YW's forever ago. I also love your house. It looks very nice, we will have to come visit you. Check out our blog, I don't update it much, but I'm working on it.
utahwalkertalker.blogspot.com
Jessi

Sam Jo said...

Tag! I called you yesterday!