Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall Leaves

I talked my husband into taking me up to look at the changing leaves this weekend. So, Brandon, Adam and I headed up the canyon after the huge storm we got on Saturday. We thought all the leaves might be gone from the storm but it was SO PRETTY! I love the fall! We walked around Silver Lake up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It was FREEZING and there was mud puddles and SNOW everywhere. Brandon and I got to hear Adam complaining about me getting my new pants dirty and all of our shoes muddy :). But...it was worth it. There was so much color and it was so nice to get out and breath the fresh mountain air. After we all grabbed a cup of hot chocolate and just enjoyed the mountain views. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place!
























































4 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Great pics Traci, now I just need to get Drew to take me and Izzie up there...

Emily said...

Wahoo!! I have been waiting for the day for you to start a blog! It is so cute already- good job!.. I am jealous you got to go look at all the leaves, this is my favorite time of year!!

Randon said...

YAY!!!! I love your blog!! And hello! You got a new house that is darling! I'm jealous of looking at the leaves too! I sure have a lot of exclamation points in my comment don't I?! We need to hang out, I haven't seen you guys forever.

Randon said...

ACK! This is Jess by the way. Although I'm sure Randon thinks your house is adorable too. :)