Wednesday, May 20, 2009

3 Years!

Saturday was our three year anniversary! We ended up having a way fun weekend in between Adam working. I picked Adam up from work on Saturday I decided we were going to go to Liberty Park. I have always wanted to go paddle boating up there. So we did and it was so fun! I am ready to move by a lake and buy one! After that I decided that we should just stay down town for the night. I called my sister and she pricelined us the Hilton. It was nice other then our air conditioner didn't work and the handy man came and spent a half hour in our room at 11:30 that night :). So we ran to the store and got the essentials and had a spur of the moment little getaway! The next morning, it was off to work again for my poor husband!


2 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Happy anniversary! It sounds like you guys had a fun little get away!

BriAnn said...

Traci, you're so cute!! That sounds like so much fun - good idea! I'm your "follower" now, your blog is cute. :)