Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas Recap!

Now that January is half over...I decided to post my Christmas Pictures!









My Mom and Dad on Christmas morning.









My sister and her crazy husband! Their baby sure had a good Christmas and she isn't even here yet!








This is the best shot I could get of my oh so darling little sister. When she finds out its on here she is going to freak! But, after she had her rock star she was awake and ready to go!









I am so bad at remembering to take pictures at Adam's family parties! Good thing Shallie loves to take them so we got one. We went to Adam's family for Christmas brunch. It was so much fun to have everyone all together and see the kids enjoying Christmas!







1 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Cute pics, too bad Christmas is over huh!